The Capital FC Juniors Program is a technical development program for youth soccer players brought to you in partnership with Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method.” Every component of the program is aimed at developing confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect.
Program consists of 7 weeks of Saturday in-house game play, 7 Coerver Academy sessions, and team training sessions run by CFC volunteer coaches.
- Professional training by Coerver® Staff ($80 Value)
- Coerver Academy held Mondays/Tuesdays for both girls and boys from 5-6pm or 6-7pm
- Access to Capital FC’s award-winning soccer complex
- Team training with volunteer coaches
- Weekly game play on Saturdays
- adidas Capital FC Jersey
- Parking Pass
- Family atmosphere
- A great value for your money
- March 6 – Registration Closes
- April 13 – Coerver Training begins
- April 18 – First Week of Games
- May 23 – No Games (Memorial Day Weekend)
- May 30 – No Games (Awesome 3000)
- June 13 – Last Week of Games
Program Cost: $125 (includes adidas Capital FC Jersey)
Because of generous donations from members of our community, scholarships of 50% are available to families who qualify. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come into the office to register (online registration not available). Please bring with you proof of need for scholarship (Proof of Free/Reduced Lunch, SNAP, TANF, Housing).
Register online now here. If you do not wish to register online, you may register in person at the office. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must register in person at our office (5201 State St, Salem, OR 97317). Note: registration price increases $25 after deadline.
If you sign your child up for soccer and then they are not able to participate please notify CFC as soon as possible. Refunds will be given minus a $25 administrative fee prior to the season starting, once games have started, no refunds will be issued.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 503-673-6708 if you have any questions.
- March 6 – Registration closes
- April 13 – First day of Coerver Academy
- April 18 – First day of games
- June 13 – Last day of games