The 5th-8th Grade division varies from the K-4th division. Instead of our in-house league, game play is through the Mid Valley Soccer League (MVSL), a regional league with other clubs in the Valley. Games will be played in Salem and surrounding areas such as Dallas, Silverton, and Stayton.
- Access to Capital FC’s award-winning soccer complex
- Team training with volunteer coaches
- Weekly weekend game play
- adidas Capital FC Jersey
- Parking Pass
- Family atmosphere
- A great value for your money
- March 6 – Registration Closes
- April 18 – First Week of Games
- May 23 – No Games (Memorial Day Weekend)
- May 30 – No Games (Awesome 3000)
- June 13 – Last Week of Games
$140 (includes one adidas Capital FC Jersey)
Because of generous donations from members of our community, scholarships of 50% are available to families who qualify. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come into the office to register (online registration not available). Please bring with you proof of need for scholarship (Proof of Free/Reduced Lunch, SNAP, TANF, Housing).
Register online now here. If you do not wish to register online, you may register in person at the office. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must register in person at our office (5201 State St, Salem, OR 97317). Note: registration price increases $25 after deadline.
If you sign your child up for soccer and then they are not able to participate please notify CFC as soon as possible. Refunds will be given minus a $25 administrative fee prior to the season starting, once games have started, no refunds will be issued.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 503-673-6708 if you have any questions.
- March 6 – Registration closes
- April 18 – First weekend of games
- June 13 – Last weekend of games