CFC Youth Referee Academy
COMMUNICATION | GROWTH | LEADERSHIP
The CFC Youth Referee Academy allows youth officials in the greater Salem area an opportunity to build an interest in the officiating side of soccer. Youth will gain and build workplace skills, leadership skills and communication skills via officiating.
The official referee pathway starts here.
Benefits as a Player
- US Soccer certification courses
- Consistent referee development
- Referring mentor program
- High School credit
- Work experience ($15 – $40 per recreational game)
- Flexible schedule
- Scholarship program
Benefits as a Community
- Provide higher quality referees at all games, improving the overall game experience and development of players
- Expand number of available referees
- Provide sources of financial assistance for players and families
- Allows youth to work in a safe learning environment
- Engages youth in a community workforce
- Continue to foster a lifelong love of the game within CFC players as they connect through a referee pathway
If you are interested in becoming a referee, we have a course happening February 11 and March 11 at Salem Indoor! You must complete the online training course before attending the on-field session.
Click here to learn more or email Jose Maciel at email@example.com for any questions.