Developing a LIFE LONG PASSION for soccer
Autonomous players with a positive approach in attack/defense
Focus on proper technique, especially in the formative ages (U6-U12).
- good skill in 1v1 situations
- ability to finish and create goal scoring opportunities
Focus on good decision making/insight into the game, more and more as players get older.
Developing “thinking” players who can quickly solve tactical problems on the field.
Our aim is to have our top team for each age group finishing in the top four of the state competition every year
Winning with attractive football
When we have the ball:
- Score many goals
- Create many chances to score goals
- Take the driver’s seat of the game – have lots of possession.
When they have the ball:
- Try to get the ball back quickly
- Try to get the ball back with the intention to attack again
Maintaining good character and promoting a fair competitive spirit throughout all competitions
Focus on long-term development (U18) over short-term results
For players – “serious fun” – a combination of positive environment and challenging practices that generate internal motivation and effective learning
For parents – openness to learn to be a good supporter of your child’s development throughout his/her time at CFC
For coaches – ambition to improve individually as well as collectively as a team of staff coaches