Last Updated May 12th, 1:40pm
We are in uncharted territories and are providing this page as a hub for all club-related information in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis. This page will be updated weekly.
CURRENT PROGRAMS STATUS
As of now, all CFC programs are postponed. We will update this page weekly to provide the latest information.
Please take a look below for our current plans by program
For families enrolled in Spring Juniors:
- FUTURE PLANS – We have updated a page that outlines our different scenarios based on the guidelines of our government on return to play procedures. We will continue to monitor the situation weekly.
- IN THE MEANTIME, we are working with volunteer coaches to provide our most up-to-date rosters so that those coaches can reach out if they would like to their teams.
- ONLINE CURRICULUM is available through the google classroom. We don’t want to overwhelm you with one more google classroom to check, but we do want to be helpful. We have several challenges per week that are short for kids to participate in. You can join the google classroom with the class code “hlqjc55” (note – you must join with a personal account and not a Salem-Keizer account).
For families enrolled in Competitive/Pre-Competitive:
- We are seeking to provide a chance for coaches to connect with players and teammates to connect with each other, and our coaches are reaching out to you through Google Classroom. There are exercises within each team assigned by your coach to facilitate these connections and help you to stay sharp while at home.
- 2020-21 Tryouts and Registration – Capital FC is now offering spots for the 2020-21 season to every player who is currently registered on a team in the 2019-20 season. We want to create as much certainty as possible for players and families as well as be able to plan appropriately so we can jump into the next season as smoothly as possible. There is no fee for registration, and you can read the whole process here.
Click here to read the full process and register. Registration deadline for returning players is May 15th.
We are more than a soccer club. Please reach out if you need help.
Our community is made stronger through soccer, and in these uncertain and trying times we want to make sure everyone in our community is taken care of. If you have shopping or other essential needs, please send us an email at email@example.com and someone from the club will respond to you.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We know there are a lot of questions out there during this time. Send us a message and we’ll be in touch.