11th Annual CFC Soccer Ball and Benefit Auction
Join us the week of November 29th for CFC’s 11th Annual Soccer Ball & Benefit Auction! This years auction will be a combination of an in-person and online event. Bidding will open online November 29th and close December 4th. On December 4th, we will have a LIVE broadcast reception at Salem Indoor for you and your guests to attend!
ONLINE TICKETS (FREE)
Joining the silent and live auction is free. You will register as a bidder through our Greater Giving website and have access to all items. Bidding will open November 29th and close the evening of December 4th.
IN PERSON AT SALEM INDOOR ($25/person)
Join us for an in-person event, Saturday December 4th at Salem Indoor! Enjoy a casual dinner with drinks and a closer look at our top notch items. We will be broadcasting this event LIVE for at-home viewers – and you will have a front row seat! All bidding will remain virtual. Purchasing this event ticket includes –
- Casual dining and drinks
- Close up look at our featured silent and live items
- CFC Gift Swag Bag
- Exclusive access to the auction’s Dessert Dash
The opportunity to pursue talents and passions, be physically and mentally strong, make more friends, and brighten futures should never be limited to those who can afford it. All proceeds go to scholarships for kids and youth to play competitive soccer. Help our soccer family stay strong and grow. Sports change lives.
This past year, we have seen scholarship applications increase drastically. Nearly 70% of our players receive some sort of financial assistance.
The CFC Soccer Ball Auction will bring our soccer club one step closer to making this enriching activity available to all children. One-hundred percent of proceeds will go to funding these scholarships and our youth focused soccer programs that are in need.
Capital FC is “more than a soccer club” and serves kids by:
- Using soccer as a way to teach life skills such as discipline, teamwork, emotional health, and working on our weaknesses
- Helping kids grab ahold of their education – we use soccer as a means to keep kids engaged with school and actively help kids get into college, some of whom are the first in their family to attend
- Care for the disadvantaged – we use soccer as a way to care for those in our community who need it most. We provide scholarships to nearly 70% of our players – 40% of whom are at or below the poverty line
- Creating a network of positive relationships – soccer has a unique ability to bring together people of all backgrounds. These relationships become some of the most important in kids’ lives and follow them well beyond their time at CFC
Want to help support the cause this year? We are grateful for your support in this unique and challenging season of life. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring this event.
PRESENTING SPONSOR ($5,000)
This exclusive sponsorship is our top package available. As a Presenting Sponsor, you will receive –
- Logo/company name on all event promotions and event signage, online, and in person
- Name inclusion – i.e. Soccer Ball & Benefit Auction presented by “Your Business”
- One table for you and up to 7 guests at our LIVE broadcast event
- Your company banner at John Chambers Field (CFC Turf) for one year
- Banner at reception and prominently displayed on the online auction
- Mention by emcee throughout the event
- Opportunity to share about your company’s commitment to our community and introduce an item during the oral auction
- Large sized ad in online program $200
- Medium sized ad in online program $125
COUCH CAPTAIN ($500)
Help mobilize your friends to attend this year’s event! Depending on your situation, you may host a watch party at your house. We provide dinner and wine for pick up, and you turn on the live broadcast of the auction and enjoy the party from home! Couch Captains will receive –
- Dinner for pick up for you and up to 7 guests
- Name listed on auction website
- Recognition during the live broadcast event
ALLIANCE SPONSOR ($2,500)
The Alliance Sponsorship includes –
- One table for you and up to 7 guests at our LIVE broadcast event happening at Salem Indoor
- Your company banner at John Chambers Field (CFC turf) for one year
- Banner at the reception and prominently displayed on online auction
- Mention by emcee during the event
- Opportunity to introduce an item during the oral auction
TABLE SPONSOR ($500)
Interested in joining our in person broadcast with a group? Become a table sponsor and get recognized as a CFC top supporter! As a Table Sponsor, you will receive –
- One table for you and 7 guests at our LIVE broadcast event
- Company logo displayed in online auction
- Banner at CFC Grass Fields for 1 year
- Recognition at live broadcast event
- Signage at the live broadcast event
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in the form of gift certificates, products or services. Anything that you can contribute would be greatly appreciated. Businesses that Support CFC can count on the fierce loyalty of our community as well as patronage and word-of-mouth publicity. Your item will be clearly marked with your company logo and displayed prominently. Your donations are tax deductible in accordance with established IRS regulations.
For questions, please contact JoAnna Fields, CFC Auction Chair, at email@example.com, 503.851.3326