10th Annual CFC Soccer Ball and Benefit Auction
Join us November 27-December 5 for an event like none other before.
HOW THIS YEAR’S EVENT WILL WORK:
We have updated our silent and live auction to be presented online, along with opportunities for in-person item viewing before the main event!
Silent items will go live online on Black Friday (November 27). Bidding is virtual, and anyone can attend – just log on and check them out!
Join us for a COVID-friendly VIP reception and viewing the silent and live items at Salem Indoor Friday, December 4th. Sign up with your friends to reserve your spot, as these viewings will be limited in numbers per OHA guidelines.
The main event will take place LIVE ONLINE on December 5th starting at 7pm.
LEVEL 1 – ONLINE TICKETS (FREE)
Joining the silent and live auction is free. You will need to sign up to have access through Greater Giving to view and bid on the auction items once they are released on November 27th.
LEVEL 2 – VIP “First Look” RECEPTION ($25/person)
Come get an exclusive, in person first-look at all the items at Salem Indoor. Sign up for with your friends, grab an appetizer and/or a drink, and peruse the silent and live items on display. These gatherings will be limited to no more than 40 people – sign up early to reserve your spot!
Sign up for 6pm or 7:30pm on Friday December 4th. Reception includes:
- First look at all silent and live items
- Complimentary Beverage and Appetizers
- CFC Swag Bag and Gift
LEVEL 3 – Be a “couch captain”
Help mobilize your friends to attend this year’s event. Depending on your situation, you may host others at your house. We provide the meal and you turn on the live broadcast of the auction and have a blast!
Email Collin (email@example.com) for details on becoming a couch captain.
We can’t have table captains (remember, no tables) – but we can have COUCH CAPTAINS!
Couch Captains are CFC Champions who help invite their friends to the event and receive:
- 4 tickets to the VIP Reception Night (which includes perks like food/drink, exclusive silent auction items, and more)
- Dinner delivered to your house for up to 8
- Your name/business displayed in the online auction
Couch Captain sponsorship is $500. Please contact Collin Box (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a team captain
The opportunity to pursue talents and passions, be physically and mentally strong, make more friends, and brighten futures should never be limited to those who can afford it. All proceeds for this virtual auction go to scholarships for kids and youth to play competitive soccer. Help our soccer family stay strong and grow. Sports change lives.
Due to COVID-19 and wildfires, we have seen scholarship applications increase drastically within the last six months. Last year, our auction raised over $85,000 which created scholarships for over 800 players who would not otherwise be able to participate.
The CFC Soccer Ball Auction will bring our soccer club one step closer to making this enriching activity available to all children. One-hundred percent of proceeds will go to funding these scholarships and our youth focused soccer programs that have been directly impacted by COVID-19 and wildfires.
Capital FC is “more than a soccer club” and serves kids by:
- Using soccer as a way to teach life skills such as discipline, teamwork, emotional health, and working on our weaknesses
- Helping kids grab ahold of their education – we use soccer as a means to keep kids engaged with school and actively help kids get into college, some of whom are the first in their family to go to college
- Care for the disadvantaged – we use soccer as a way to care for those in our community who need it most. We provide scholarships to over 40% of our players who are at or below the poverty level, and we serve minority populations in a unique way, engaging partners to help connect families with resources.
- Creating a network of positive relationships – soccer has a unique ability to bring together people of all backgrounds. These relationships become some of the most important in kids’ lives and follow them well beyond their time at CFC
Want to help support the cause this year? We are grateful for your support in this unique and challenging season of life. In addition to recognition at the online/in person events, all auction sponsors will be permanently recognized at the CFC Complex as a part of our “KEEP THE BALL ROLLING” Campaign.
AUCTION PRESENTING SPONSOR – $5,000
- Exclusive – only one sponsorship available
- Logo and/or company name on all event promotions (including emails, which reach about 2,500 individuals) and event signage
- Banner at Auction
- Full-page ad in the printed program
- Name inclusion – ie: Pioneer Trust Soccer Ball and Auction
- 15 tickets to VIP reception/preview night for
you and your guests
- Company banner hung at soccer club for one year’s time
- Mentions by emcee throughout event
- opportunity at event to share about your company’s commitment to our community and to introduce an auction item during the oral auction
- Large sized ad in online program $200
- Medium sized ad in online program $125
ALLIANCE SPONSOR – $2,500
- 10 tickets to VIP reception/preview night for
you and your guests
- Your company banner hung at soccer club turf field for one year’s time
- Banner at reception and prominently displayed in online auction
- Mention by emcee during the event
- Opportunity to introduce an auction item during the oral auction
CAPITAL SPONSOR – $1,000
- 8 tickets to VIP reception/preview night
- Quarter page ad in printed program
- Mention by emcee during the event
- Company banner hung at soccer club grass fields for one year’s time
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in the form of gift certificates, products or services. Anything that you can contribute would be greatly appreciated. Businesses that Support CFC can count on the fierce loyalty of our community as well as patronage and word-of-mouth publicity. Your item will be clearly marked with your company logo and displayed prominently. Your donations are tax deductible in accordance with established IRS regulations.
For questions, please contact JoAnna Fields, CFC Auction Chair, at email@example.com, 503.673.6708