The second weekend of Capital Cup kicks off June 25th and we are READY.
Please note that there are EXTREME HEAD CONDITION WRNING FOR THE WEEKEND. On top of our friendly Capital Cup reminders, please note our NEW changes and additions to the weekend in preparation for this heat wave.
HEAT WARNING GAME CHANGES –
- Game times will be reduced to a 30′ half instead of 45′. Water breaks will be implemented throughout the 30′.
- NO GAMES will take place Saturday between the times of 4PM – 7PM. Games will kick back off at 7PM. Please contact your team manager / coach to address your new effected game times.
- Sprinklers will be on throughout the complex to help people cool off.
- Water jugs will be available for all to use at the front office.
- The Army National Guard will be on-site with a medical tech to help prevent any injuries caused by overheating.
IN GENERAL REMINDERS –
- Parking Passes are a must. Whether you have pre-purchased a pass in the office or plan to do so at the gate, a visible parking pass is required to be shown on your dashboard upon arrival. One pass is good for the whole weekend. Parking passes are $10.
- One spectator is allowed per player. Masks are no longer required, yet the one spectator rule still applies.
- We have a new field map! The updated field map is shown below.
- Fridays’ games will ft a Timbers U23 match kicking off at 7PM! All Capital Cup members are allowed to enter the Timbers U23 match kicking off Friday, June 25th. Free of charge.
Good luck to all teams! We’ll see you this weekend!