SALEM, Ore. — Friday, August 21st, CFC held their 2nd annual Golf Tournament presented by Don Pancho Authentic Mexican Foods. The 18-hole team scramble took place at Illahe Hills Country Club where nearly 100 golfers competed for top prizes, enjoying beer, donuts, and more.
The day raised nearly $18,000 towards our “Keep the Ball Rolling” campaign. To read more about this campaign and get involved, please click here.
Here are the 2020 Golf Tournament Winners –
- AJ Nash + Marty Reid + Albert Castaneda + Derik Burkhardt
- Phillip Phan + Jeremy Quintanilla + Matthew Perry + Matthew Rader
- Troy Blum + Brian Wernicke + Scott Neufeld + Steve Blum
- Dominic Meduri + Joe Meduri + Mark Armstrong + Naoki Kuze
- Bob Morris + Jason Beyrouty + Jeff Allen + Mario Meduri
- KP – Hole 9 – Scott Neufeld (5′ 2″)
- KP – Hole 17 – Jason Beyrouty (10′ 0″)
- Long-Straight Drive – Taylor Box
- Long Drive – Morgan Rust
- Long Putt – Tom Box
- Putting Contest – Chris Carlton
A special thank you to Dough Hook Bake Shop, POWER Auto, Blue Elephant Car Wash, and Snow Peak Brewing for providing give-a-ways on the course. Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Don Pancho Authentic Mexican Foods, for making this event possible.
To view all the event photos, click here. All pictures were taken by Cam Browne, donated by Browne and Brother.