Scenarios for Spring 2020 Juniors

Thank you for your patience with us as we all wrestle with the uncertainties of this time.

Our hope is that we can provide as much transparency and certainty around your player’s experience, and we’ve compiled a list of scenarios that would allow for us to play a soccer season for the spring.

This has been a very difficult time for our club. We have lost several of our key office staff, and that has made for some delays in information coming out. In addition, we have been holding out because we do believe that kids will want to participate once it is safe to do so.

As we make these plans, the safety of players, families, and our staff is of utmost importance. We will follow the direction of the Governor and the Oregon Health Authority before making any decisions to return to the field. In addition, we are creating a “RETURN TO PLAY” protocol that will help eliminate some of the risks involved with our sport and maintain safe social distancing. You can expect this to come out in the next couple weeks.

Should you have any more questions, please reach out to our Director, Collin Box, at collin@capitalfctimbers.com

Here are the options we have laid out for playing this season:

OPTION 1

Start date June 1

8 games, weekday games
Practice 1x week with your team
Coerver Online training continues
Coerver Academy moved to Saturdays (these allow kids to get games and families wanting to travel can travel without missing games)
Games finish end of July

We would keep rolling date back as needed until latest possible start date for 8 weeks to finish before week of August 17. That final start date would be June 29

OPTION 2

Start Date July 6

7 games + $10 credit per player for future program
Same as above except games finish week of August 17

OPTION 3

Start Date July 13

6 games + $20 credit per player for future program
Same as option 2

OPTION 4

Start date July 20
5 games + $30 credit per player for future program
same as option 2

OPTION 5

Start date July 27
4 games + $40 credit per player to future program
Same as option 2

OPTION 6

Cancel season – pick up jersey, receive $100 credit toward future program with CFC

Related Posts